What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and Contact information including email address Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and/or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping - We may use the information to improve our products and services - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
* Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at (contact information provided below)
* We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
* You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to JMD House, 96 Western Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 5DZ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered]
Use of Website
1.3 You may print and download material from this Website, provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Site up Time
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
Links to and from other Websites
1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of Liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Our Details Our business’s name is: JMD Enterprises UK Limited
Our business address is: JMD House, 96 Western Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 5DZ
Our VAT registration is: GB180845395
Our contact details are: Telephone: (020) 8606 9999